Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas present.

Dear visitors ,

I'm considering all of you as friends so it's time to tell you about your Christmas present . I was thinking about a better way to help freelancers to find all what they need in one place without paying money , they can find jobs , tips , new freelance ideas and many more services .

Now I'm building a new website www.thefreelanceway.com for all freelance jobs especially writing jobs , this site will start working after holiday vacation .

Please I really need your support with advices , requests , ideas or what you think you need in this new site , everything will be important because it'll help me to provide you the best.

Feel free to contact me any time via this e-mail : freelancesteps@yahoo.com, I'll be happy to discuss the new ideas with you , I'll miss you all , I'll miss this blog so much and I'll miss my daily post for these 2 weeks .

Mary Christmas for you and your families.


Warm Regards


Sally Alhady

======================

No comments: